There isn’t a better time of the year for job hunting! The holiday season has just passed, everyone feels ready for the new year and it might sound challenging to start with your job search while everyone is still in holiday mode but think twice before slowing down. Now is the time to speed up and get a few steps ahead! And this is how we know you will rock your career hunt this year!
- Benjamin Franklin’s quote ‘By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail’ is your mantra
- You are not waiting for the stars to align before you start your career hunt
- You take cultural differences into account when building business relations
- You understand the importance of listening in communication
- You are culturally adapting your CV to the country you are applying in
- Your LinkedIn profile is outstanding!
- And your social media reflect the decent side of you
- Your CV is free from clichés and popular buzzwords
- Your Cover Letter doesn’t echo your CV
- Your CV is a targeted, purposeful document and not just a list of previous experiences
- You have at least 2 appropriate, professional and high-quality photos of yourself
- You know how to rock an online interview
And as this one is a serious one to get right, we’ve got 3 tips for your to read:
By Sevi Christoforou
Happy job hunting!