There is not an ideal time for job hunting! The sooner you start preparing, the better. So NOW is the time to speed up and get a few steps ahead. And this is how we know you will rock your career hunt this year!
- Benjamin Franklin’s quote ‘By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail’ is your mantra
- You are not waiting for the stars to align before you start your career hunt
- You take cultural differences into account when building business relations
- You understand the importance of listening in communication
- You are culturally adapting your CV to the country you are applying in
- Your LinkedIn profile is outstanding!
- And your social media reflect the decent side of you
- Your CV is free from clichés and popular buzzwords
- Your Cover Letter doesn’t echo your CV
- Your CV is a targeted, purposeful document and not just a list of previous experiences
- You have at least 2 appropriate, professional and high-quality photos of yourself
- You know how to rock an online interview
And as this one is a serious one to get right, we’ve got 3 tips for your to read:
By Sevi Christoforou
Happy job hunting!